Maharashtra NHM CHO Vacancy 2023 Application Form will be available soon. Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for this exam then only they will be able to apply for this recruitment. Candidate age should be minimum of 38 years and a maximum of 43 years and above. NHM Maharashtra government job seekers are advised to visit the NRHM official website to apply for CHO Vacancy 2023. This article will guide the students through the various steps to apply for this vacancy.
Maharashtra NHM CHO Vacancy 2023
Maharashtra NHM CHO Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification of Maharashtra NHM CHO Vacancy 2023
Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine / Unani Medicine / Nursing from a recognized University registered with Maharashtra Indian Medical Council / Maharashtra Nursing Council.
How To Apply to fill out the Maharashtra NHM CHO Vacancy Form Online?
Initially, download the application form for NHM Careers.
Now, fill in the blanks with basic details.
Affix photocopies of the needed documents as mentioned in the notification.
Connect the demand draft proof with the application form.
Double-check the details entered in the application form.
Post the application form to the Deputy Director of Health Services Office of the respective districts.
Maharashtra NHM CHO Admit Card 2023
1. Steps to Download Maharashtra NHM CHO Admit Card 2023
2. Visit the official website https://nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/.
3. Go to the Job Opportunities page.
4. Find the Maharashtra NHM CHO Admit Card 2023 download link.
5. Click on it.
6. Maharashtra NHM CHO Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
7. Take a hard copy of the NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Admit Card 2023 for future use.
Procedure To Download Maharashtra NHM CHO Result 2023
1. Open the official site of NHM Maharashtra
2. After that, the National Health Mission, Mumbai [Maharashtra] official home page is on the screen.
3. On that select the NHM Maharashtra CHO Result 2023 link.
4. Now enter the required details like Hall Ticket Number in it.
5. Submit the details by pressing the OK button.
6. Now Maharashtra NHM CHO Result 2023 is open.
7. View their exam marks.
8. Take a printout of their NRHM CHO Maharashtra Result 2023 for further use.
Official Website Link Of NRHM
The official website link of NRHM is- https://nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/.
Some frequently asked questions associated with the Maharashtra NHM CHO Vacancy are given here. If you want to know anything else about the Maharashtra NHM CHO Vacancy then you can comment to us in the comment box.
Q:- What is the direct link to NRHM’s official website?
A:- The official website link of NRHM is- https://nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/.
Q:- Where to Fill out the Maharashtra NHM CHO Vacancy Form?
Ans: You can fill out your Maharashtra NHM CHO Vacancy Application Form on the official website of NHM Maharashtra.
Q: What is the age limit for Maharashtra NHM CHO Vacancies?